Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Went to a Hardware Store!

Don't laugh at me- as a new diy-er, going to a hardware store to shop for supplies felt like an enormous accomplishment.  It was my way of saying "look out world!  Mary Catherine is getting ready to tackle a project."

Want to hear about my impressive haul? Of course you do!  I bought two rubber washers, a set of corner braces, and some sandpaper. And I picked them out all by myself!  The rubber washers are for a leaning lamp and the corner braces are for wobbly bookshelves.  The sandpaper is by far the most exciting part because I'm going to use it to prep my porch chairs for painting.  That's right: I'm getting that show on the road!

Alrighty, I'm off to stabilize my bookshelves but then onto the fun part: sanding!  (yeah, go ahead and laugh about me being excited about sanding.  I'm sure it won't be as much fun as I'm making it out to be, but it will be progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment